(ΠΡΑΓΜΑΤΟΠΟΙΗΘΗΚΕ) It Takes Two to Talk
ΔΙΟΡΓΑΝΩΤΗΣ: HANEN / CO - ORGANIZATION SELLE / Sponsored by STARK & WATSON
ΠΟΛΗ: Agios Dimitrios, Athens
ΤΟΠΟΘΕΣΙΑ: SYZEYXIS - Non Profit Ogranization
ΗΜ/ΝΙΑ: 10/10/2015 - 13/10/2015
Empower parents to take the lead and be effective language facilitators
in Athens, Greece on October 10 – 13, 2015
Telling a parent something is easy, but teaching them takes time and patience – and a solid understanding of how adults learn and the variety of learning styles they have, which affect how they learn best.
The Hanen Centre's 3-day It Takes Two to Talk® Certification Workshop can provide you with an effective teaching methodology that accommodates all learning styles and ensures that parents are actively engaged in the learning, thereby maximizing their ability to both understand and apply their learning effectively to everyday interactions with their child.
22 Professional Development Hours!
The It Takes Two to Talk® Certification Workshop offers:
1. An effective teaching methodology for coaching parents to use responsive interaction strategies
2. An overview of learning styles and principles of adult education and their application to facilitating parents' learning to be effective language facilitators
3. The stages of learning in terms of self-awareness, attitude and behavior change and how to adapt the use of coaching and videotaping with feedback to each stage in order to facilitate parents' learning and application of strategies
4. Guidelines for leading It Takes Two to Talk - The Hanen Program® for Parents of Children with Language Delay
5. An overview of It Takes Two to Talk's three cluters of responsive interaction strategies - child-centred, interaction-promoting, and language modeling strategies
6. A comprehensive set or resources to use within your It Takes Two to Talk Programs, as well as in your everyday work with families (valued at $270)
7. Access to the member-only It Takes Two to Talk Parent workbook designed specifically for use in one-to-one therapy
8. A one-year, renewable Hanen membership offering ongoing opportunities to enhance your clinical skills "The way you do therapy will change forever."
For more information please visit:
Learn more about the It Takes Two to Talk Certification Workshop or feel free to contact me firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
It Takes Two to Talk® - The Hanen Program® for Parents of Children with Language Delays
About The Hanen Centre
Founded in 1975, The Hanen Centre is a Canadian not-for-profit charitable organization with a global reach. Its mission is to provide parents, caregivers, early childhood educators and speech-language pathologists with the knowledge and training they need to help young children develop the best possible language, social and literacy skills. This includes children who have or are at risk for language delays, as well as children who are developing typically.
For more information, please visit www.hanen.org